At seabizz, we believe that human capital is the driving force capable of taking your organization to the peak while still enabling the achievement of positive results in accordance with the macro objectives set by your organization. Notably, we obey Human Capital Management standards and procedures such as performances appraisal, training and specialty training, timely payments of salaries and benefits, civil liability and health insurance for our employees.
However, we are able to offer certified and well-trained employees which can be nationals or expatriate in the following areas of activity:
- Electrical Engineer (Assistant)
- Mechanical Engineer (Assistant)
- Instrumental Engineer
- Norm especialist
- Pipe Fitting especialist
- Environmental Engineer
- Qhse (Manager, technician, coordinators)
- Pump man
- Crane operators
- Human resource (Manager, technician, coordinators)
- Logistic and supply chain (managers, technician, coordinators)
- Project managers
- Room boy
- Mooring masters
Tank cleaning services
Seabizz always takes on new challenges with new service solutions in the following areas:
- Industrial cleaning and decontamination
- Tab cleaning
- Slop Cleaning
- Mud tank cleaning
- Cleaning of oil tanks
- Cleaning of resin tanks
- Cleaning chemicals
- Cleaning cement tanks
- Cleaning paraffin tanks
- Cleaning barite tanks
- Cleaning of fuel tanks
- Cleaning tanks with activated sludge
- Water tank cleaning and decontamination
- Cleaning of fueling stations tanks (PA)
Inspections and Certification
Seabizz provides round the clock inspection and certification services for importation and in-country movement of petroleum products willing to earn a trust of the clients as a reliable and reputable service provider in inspections of petroleum products.
Within these activities Seabizz needs to be quoted as one of the top companies in Angola by providing the quality and quantity inspection. Although, providing inspections for STS offshore services, petroleum products inventory and onshore distribution facilities.
“RELIABILITY, QUALITY AND INTEGRITY”
TYPES OF INSPECTIONS:
– STRUCTURE INTEGRITY
SHIP TO SHIP OPERATIONS
At Seabizz we are certified to operate vessels and equipment to offer ship to ship (STS) manoeuvres and services to the oil and shipping industry.
With our dedicated qualified crew, we are able to offer 24-hour offshore operations ensuring the highest operational safety standards are employed. Transfers include petroleum products and cargo.
All our equipment (fenders, tugboats, cranes, ropes, hoses etc.) are all duly certified by ISO, NORSOK, DNV
At Seabizz, we can guarantee a 100% of Comfort for you by providing many resources in a reduced price as follow:
- registration and management of your fleets,
- visa of ships entering and leaving the port,
- marine visa assistance for the staff,
- technical ship management,
- odorless disinfestation & fumigation,
- food supply with the best fresh, frozen, cold cuts, chocolates cigarettes and dry products.
At SEABIZZ we are able to supply any quantity of fuel (MGO) as we have two oil tankers (NANK 2 and Ges Class) moored in the port of Luanda with availability to supply anywhere in the country (Onshore & Offshore) with foreign crew however, ships carry the national flag.